Saturday, June 04, 2005

Work for a candle-wick company.

It was a smart move - I get to create a company website. I wrote an email to them, telling them they have to do something about thier google ranking.
Witam,
Welcome,
piszę do Was z następującą propozycją: widziałem Waszą stronę firmową i zauważyłem, że ma ona mało atrakcyjny wygląd, który jest ważny, jeśli weźmie się pod uwagę zdolność przycigania nowych klientów.
I am writing with the following proposition: I saw your company website and I noticed it has an unattractive appearance, which is important when you take into consideration its ability to attract new customers.
Mogę poprawić przejrzystość strony, zrobić tłumaczenie na język angielski oraz zająć się również marketingiem strony - wyszukiwanie w katalogach oraz przeglądarce google.
I can take care of website clarity, translation into English and website marketing that is retrieval in catalogues and google search engine.
Jeśli te rzeczy zostaną wykonane i osiągnięty zostanie widoczny efekt, np. zwiększenie liczby klientów - za usługę mogę wystawić małą fakturę.
If these things are dealt with and I succeed in a visible way, for example in an increase of the number of customers - for the service I can write out a small note to cover my expences.
Czekam na odpowiedź.
I wait for an answer.
And that is what was the contents of the email I wrote to them. They replied and told me to come to meet them. I was succesful and soon you will be able to have a look at the Euro-light website I am happy to create.

No comments: