Friday, June 03, 2005

People I have met on Skype.

You could say I was lucky, but I think it was something of a miracle. I have used look for friends option and soon had two people who changed my life, as my friends.
The first person I was happy to add to my contacts is a guy who creates Podcasts. I have found out later that he has a website for people who want to Podcast that is brodcast from their website. It can be everything you want; you get to choose the topic of your show. Depending on your interests it can be music, computers or any other topic. Soon, I was next Podcaster who wants to get famous. My MP3 is about learning languages so if you are interested visit http://www.zlotto.pl/. When podcasting you are obliged to post a new show once in a while so I had better get ready.
Another great person I wanted to tell you about is a girl from Great Britain who owns an online shop. We met and talked on Skype for two or three hours. She has told me many intersting things about people who are succesful and emotional inteligence. We have had a nice chat on our websites and the way we want to attract new customers and lots more. I think we could become friends.
All these great new things thanks to Skype. I think I would like to buy a Skype T-shirt.
girl

No comments: